Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bernard LUPIN <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/12/02 19:23:07 UTC

ModalWindow on Firefox plus IE tab

Hi,
My web site as to run on Firefox and Internet Explorer, so I use IE tab (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/1419) to test it, and for the first time I see a difference between IE tab and normal IE.

I introduced one ModalWindow (IFrame version) in my page : it works well on IE and on firefox, but on IE tab I have an error "The page cannot be displayed", with a bad URL : "http://:/" when creating this modal window.

OK, the problem is perhaps within IE tab, but perhaps it can be easily corrected with one more hack in modal.js file, around the <iframe> creation. If some javascript expert can help me...

Many thanks
Bernard

Re: ModalWindow on Firefox plus IE tab

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi,

On line 1129 in modal.js, I replaced
<iframe src='\/\/:' frameborder=...
with
<iframe src='about:blank' frameborder=...
and this solved the problem.
I don't know which browser do not understand "about:blank", but both my IE
and my firefox does...