Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com> on 2014/04/08 18:54:18 UTC

assumption that lib_managed is present

when i start spark-shell i now see

ls: cannot access /usr/local/lib/spark/lib_managed/jars/: No such file or
directory

we do not package a lib_managed with our spark build (never did). maybe the
logic in compute-classpath.sh that searches for datanucleus should check
for the existence of lib_managed before doing ls on it?

Re: assumption that lib_managed is present

Posted by Aaron Davidson <il...@gmail.com>.
Yup, sorry about that. This error message should not produce incorrect
behavior, but it is annoying. Posted a patch to fix it:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/361

Thanks for reporting it!