Posted to user@struts.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 18:56:36 UTC

What is Struts 2 equivalent of PlugIn?

Hi,

I'm migrating my app from struts 1 to Struts 2.  In my Struts 1 app, I had
this class ...

public class RefreshAction extends Action implements PlugIn  {
}

and this in my struts-config.xml file ...

<plug-in className="com.myco.regui.struts.refresh.RefreshAction" ></plug-in>

So how do I convert this to Struts 2?  There doesn't seem to be a support
for "plug-in".  My goal is to develop an action class that I can also invoke
automatically upon application startup.

Thanks, - Dave