Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/08/22 20:17:05 UTC

need suggestions on how to "properly" archive old eclipse plugins

Hi,

In doing the release for the uimaj 2.10.1 eclipse update site, I became
"motivated" to want to archive a bunch of the older levels of the Eclipse plugin.

What would be a good way to do this?  Ideally, if someone wanted/needed an older
level, they would go to some spot, and be able to get them.

Apache's dist/ system puts files in dist/ and also copies into archive/... (?)
so to archive things, you just delete them out of dist/release.

This doesn't work for our Eclipse plugin update site organization...

Not sure how to do this... Any ideas?

-Marshall