Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/16 19:59:38 UTC

bug fixes for replacing realhostip with custom domain - CLOUDSTACK-6499

Hi Wei,
I saw you checkins in various 4.x branches for fixing realhostip hardcoding and making it work for custom domain. I really appreciate your hard work on that.
I wanted to bring to your notice that there are a number of issues that my colleague Amogh and I fixed after that for replacing realhostip with custom domain as part of CLOUDSTACK-6499 in 4.4.
In future it would be great if you could notify dev list if you make any changes in this regard, best would be to get it code reviewed (and keep us in the loop). Let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
-Nitin