Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by yoMrJ <mr...@abv.bg> on 2010/05/21 12:36:24 UTC

cxf-DOSGI RESTful and SOAP binding for an OSGI Service?

Hi folks,

it's me again :)

I was wondering if it is possible for CXF-DOSGI to expose an OSGI Service in
the same time as SOAP and as RESTful web service as well?

Cheers,
George

Re: cxf-DOSGI RESTful and SOAP binding for an OSGI Service?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:36 AM, yoMrJ <mr...@abv.bg> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> it's me again :)
>
> I was wondering if it is possible for CXF-DOSGI to expose an OSGI Service
> in
> the same time as SOAP and as RESTful web service as well?

As I said in the earlier email, at the moment the only way to do it in DOSGI
RI is to register the same object twice, once using ws properties and the
other time using rs properties.

For example, you may want to try updating greter_rest demo such that a
GreeterService2 is registered with ws properties, just make sure the same
object represents both GreeterService & GreeterService2.

cheers, Sergey