Posted to user@poi.apache.org by stefack <st...@magic.fr> on 2011/04/18 10:47:24 UTC

Problem to save excel file with embedded word document

Hello,

I'm working with poi 3.2 as my application works on java 1.4.
The goal of my application is to fill an excel document (excel template)
which include an embedded word document.

So, in my source code, I'm creating a new excel file thanks to the template.
In this new excel file I can open the embedded word document without any
problem. But, I've noticed that each time I'm writing in excel file
(workbook.write...) the word document is no longer working like it has been
corrupted.

Did you encounter this problem? How did you solve it ?

Thanks for you help