Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jack Gostl <go...@argoscomp.com> on 2006/12/18 00:44:46 UTC

Odd spam

I'm getting dozens of messages touting a stock called TTEN. The odd thing about the messages is that its getting assigned a Bayes score of zero.

Are there any rules out there for this?

Thanks

Jack

Re: Odd spam

Posted by Jack Gostl <go...@argoscomp.com>.
I guess I could do that, but these things usually only last a few days
anyway. Always have to trade off against the risk of a non-spam message
coming through. I was really surprised that the Bayes came up zero.

Posted by Ken A <ka...@pacific.net>.