Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/08/08 04:53:10 UTC

Pushing changes to PRs

Hello all,

Few people have asked me this on separate occasions. So thought I'll add a
wiki page on how to checkout, push changes to PRs . Would be useful for all
committers.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Resources#Resources-PushingChangesToPRs

Thanks
vinoth

Re: Pushing changes to PRs

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
They have commenting now! So you can review code in IDE and leave comments,
looks like.
Anyways, hopefully we can use this keep this resources page upto date with
tips like these :)

Re: Pushing changes to PRs

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, vc. Great work!