Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tfredrich <tf...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/10 21:53:19 UTC

Restlet Component Connection Keep-Alive

Hi All,

We're using the Restlet component to expose some public camel routes and are
interested in leveraging the "connection: keep-alive" feature of http 1.1.
However, no matter what we try, the response still includes "connection:
close" and we're wondering what piece is missing.

How do we get connection keep-alive to work with the camel-restlet
component?

Many TIA,
--Todd

Re: Restlet Component Connection Keep-Alive

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM, tfredrich <tf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We're using the Restlet component to expose some public camel routes and are
> interested in leveraging the "connection: keep-alive" feature of http 1.1.
> However, no matter what we try, the response still includes "connection:
> close" and we're wondering what piece is missing.
>
> How do we get connection keep-alive to work with the camel-restlet
> component?

Can you try with trunk code as we recent fixed something related to this

> Many TIA,
> --Todd

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer