Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Sandholm <sa...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2001/12/22 00:18:16 UTC

Document/Literal MsgProvider with href

Hi,

I see some strange behavior in the MsgProvider that dispatches
document/literal messages, and pass on a org.w3c.dom.Document to the skeleton.
The document I'm getting in my skeleton seems to only contain the tag with
the href attribute, but not the element that it references. When I do a
getElementById() on the document passed in to me using the href I don't get
anything back. Is this the expected behavior? If it is how do I get my
hands on the referenced types from the skeleton. As a side note, I don't
fully understand why multiref marshalling has to be used for all custom
types even if the type is only referenced once.

Thanks,
    Thomas

Thomas Sandholm <sa...@mcs.anl.gov>
The Globus Project(tm) <http://www.globus.org>