Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chitrakala ramanujam <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/05/10 08:38:41 UTC

UpdateOrderItems

Hi All,

      I am using the sequoiaerp Application(8.2) version.

   Problems getting in Order Manager Application :

   The problem is , when the customer before making the Shipment , he wants to Update the Items Using Edit Items Functionality . In this , the customer wants to cancell the particular item using Cancel Item the items are marked as Cancelled. Again the Customer Updating the Price of the Item or Making some changes and then Clicking UpdateItems , here the customer getting the problem . The Cancelled items are again inserted into the OrderItemShipGroupAssocs Table.

If the customer wants to create the Shipment the Cancelled Items are Enabled in the IssueOrdertems Page.

Can you help me for this issue.. Is there any Patch file for this issue.

Thanks
Chitra