Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net> on 2011/06/03 06:18:48 UTC

Enhancement error w/ mvn2, enhancer api

Running the enhancer goal of the TCK with maven 2, I get the following
error. I'm not sure what the problem is.

You have selected to use ClassEnhancer "ASM" yet the JAR for that
enhancer does not seem to be in the CLASSPATH!
org.datanucleus.enhancer.NucleusEnhanceException: You have selected to
use ClassEnhancer "ASM" yet the JAR for that enhancer does not seem to
be in the CLASSPATH!
         at
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.init(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:210)
         at
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.addClasses(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:392)
         at
org.datanucleus.jdo.JDODataNucleusEnhancer.addClasses(JDODataNucleusEnhancer.java:89)
         at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Enhance.execute(Enhance.java:213)
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
         at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
         at
         at
         at
         at

-- Michelle

Re: Enhancement error w/ mvn2, enhancer api

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org>.
Hi Michelle,

> Running the enhancer goal of the TCK with maven 2, I get the following
> error. I'm not sure what the problem is.
> "You have selected to use ClassEnhancer "ASM" yet the JAR for that
> enhancer does not seem to be in the CLASSPATH!"

So asm.jar *is* in the CLASSPATH? I doubt it.

Regards
--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)