Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by shacky <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 14:02:22 UTC

Migration from Solr 4.7.1 to SolrCloud 5.1

Hi.
I have an old index running on a standalone Solr 4.7.1 and I have to
migrate its index to my new SolrCloud 5.1 installation.
I'm looking for some way to do this but I'm a little confused.
Could you help me please?
Thank you very much!
Bye

Re: Migration from Solr 4.7.1 to SolrCloud 5.1

Posted by shacky <sh...@gmail.com>.
> You really have to ask more specific questions here. What
> are you confused _about_? Have

I read that I could migrate using the backup script, so I looked for
the backup script in the Solr 4.7.1 source code but I haven't find
anything...

Re: Migration from Solr 4.7.1 to SolrCloud 5.1

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You really have to ask more specific questions here. What
are you confused _about_? Have
you gone through the tutorial? Read the Solr In Action book?
Tried _anything_?

Best,
Erick