Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 02:40:06 UTC

Shall we allows to create association between issues in Harmony JIRA system?

Dear all,

As the subject. I cannot find "Link" in the JIRA "Operations" list.
Thanks a lot.

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: Shall we allows to create association between issues in Harmony JIRA system?

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
you should be able to link.... lemme see...

Ah - I changed the permission scheme to let any jira-user link issues in
Harmony.

I can't see any harm - someone please bellow if I'm overlooking something.

geir