Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jess Sightler <js...@eximtechnologies.com> on 2003/01/24 18:38:27 UTC

Jabber: Does the Jabber Transport support beanMappings?

Hi James,

I've been running some experiments with the Jabber transport for SOAP.
One thing that I'm hitting a wall with is that it seems like the
TypeMappings aren't being registered properly when serializing the
response message.

I can deploy the app with exactly the same axis.jar files using HTTP
(under JBoss-Tomcat) and it works fine, but running as a Jabber server,
I get serialization errors on the complex type.

Do you have any idea why this might be?  I am kind of suspecting that
somehow it isn't getting the MessageContext initialized correctly during
the response generation, but I haven't been able to debug further yet.

Otherwise, this stuff is looking pretty nice.

Thanks,
Jess