Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com> on 2006/01/26 18:38:57 UTC

RE: [HELP] Can't not get parameter when submit a form

Use an html hidden property to get this value.

Shawn

Posted by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp>.
I have a bean property is a dynamic array.

ex:
boolean[] arrCheckbox = null

so, I wanna initialize boolean array arrCheckbox before the form is
populated, before the form is populated, you can not get any attribute from
request, such as http hidden property, you get only parameters from url
address. http://something.do?u=nothing.

Posted by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com>.

****

Posted by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp>.