Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 05:00:21 UTC

Re: myfaces-test site

Hi Kito

The site page is http://myfaces.apache.org/test/, but there is no
assembly artifacts for this project yet (because at start it was used
internally for myfaces core, like myfaces-builder-plugin).

You can download the artifacts from here:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/test/

If you have any issues or ideas for improvement you can fill an issue
here (maybe the one related to feed managed beans from a faces-config
file):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACESTEST

I'll add a download section for this project.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: myfaces-test site

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kito
>
> > Question: does it parse faces-config.xml for managed beans yet?
>
> Not yet. I haven't investigated too much about it, but it is possible
> to do it, moving some myfaces core code into myfaces test.

That's probably my #1 feature request -- I'll add it to the issue tracker.

Re: myfaces-test site

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kito

Re: myfaces-test site

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Hello Leonardo,

Thanks -- a download page will certainly helped. I mentioned myfaces-test in
my new JSF and Java EE Newscast (
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/entry/episode_01_feb_20111),
so hopefully more people will notice this project. We use it on one project.

Question: does it parse faces-config.xml for managed beans yet?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2010 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/