Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Alf Høgemark <al...@i100.no> on 2007/09/15 10:11:19 UTC

How is the weekly bug report for JMeter constructed ?

Hi

I am wondering what the search criteria used to find the bugs that are
included in the weekly mail sent to jmeter-dev ?

I think it would be useful to put a link on
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/known_bugs.html
to be able to view this "Bug report" at any time.
The "Open bugs" and "Enhancements" links on that page do not list all
the bugs that are in the mail.

Regards
Alf Hogemark

Re: How is the weekly bug report for JMeter constructed ?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I've fixed it in SVN; it will be updated when 2.3 is released.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.