Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2006/03/01 05:19:55 UTC

RE: War's - How to exclude bundling of jars in WEB-INF/lib? They are caused because of transitive depedencies

Runtime scope includes the compile scope. You could exclude them in the war plugin if you need to. In the released version of war you can only exclude one pattern, comma separated lists are broken. If you build the war from svn it will work though...I'm able to produce wars with no libs so I can merge them later. The fixed issue is: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-6