Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Schachter <jo...@verizon.net> on 2003/04/01 00:17:51 UTC

win 98 :displaying a simple servlet

can someone please tell me how in win98 to display a simple servlet for which i have the source code?  there apparently is no J2EE version for win98, so i'm hoping that tomcat can compile the servlet and produce a class file.

but perhaps i have to upgrade my windows version and install j2ee?

Jonathan Schachter
joncarol@verizon.net
cell: 917 912-1079

AJP,IIS - losing request parameters

Posted by Hans Liebenberg <ha...@cambrient.com>.
Hi,

I'm experiencing things directly from the twilight zone here!

I have a very basic html form. I submit the form to my tomcat application
running on port 8080,
and I retrieve the parameters just fine as exepected.

But, when running the application configured to use ajp13, IIS and the isapi
redirector I "sometimes" don't receive any form parameters on submission. I
know this sounds bizarre, but I was hoping someone else out there has a
similar experience.

Thankyou

Re: win 98 :displaying a simple servlet

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.
servlet.jar comes with tomcat which contains the servlet api. You can
use this if you wish to compile with your servlet.

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.