Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl> on 2005/09/05 22:30:33 UTC

Re: [Fwd: [Chaperon-users] wiki grammer]

Hi Oliver,

Not dead, but there aren't lots of people asking questions, so we might doze off from time to
time... ;-)

Contrary to all the other answers, I'll focus on the actual question, because I believe it is still
unanswered, while the answer to it is, to my humble opinion, actually quite simple.

The Wiki grammar that is shipped with Chaperon is written such that it allows a top-level title,
followed by sub-level titles and between those subsub-level titles (intermingled with paragraphs and
such). However, no grammar rule is added to support subsub-level titles directly underneath a
top-level title, which means you are actually skipping a section level.

So you could say that Chaperon is quite strict, but actually it is the grammar that is not accepting
the wiki file you supply. Change the wiki grammar to make it work.

I expect that somewhere in some logfile there is a message that will state that a subsubtitle token
is not expected at that point. Though, the error message itself might be a little less clear about
it.. :-P

Cheers,
Geert

--
Drs. G.P.H. Josten

Daidalos BV
Source of Innovation
Hoekeindsehof 1-4
2665  JZ  Bleiswijk
tel: +31 (0) 10 850 1200
fax: +31 (0) 10 850 1199
http://www.daidalos.nl

De informatie - verzonden in of met dit emailbericht - is afkomstig van Daidalos BV en is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onbedoeld hebt ontvangen, verzoeken
wij u het te verwijderen. Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.