Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at> on 2007/05/03 08:27:29 UTC

Re: pom.xml URL - CVS access

Am Freitag, 27. April 2007 16:24 schrieb Rodrigo Gonçalves:
> Hi Thierry...
>
> Thx for your answer, but the Upload POM is not an option!!
> Because when you do that continuum does not update the pom.xml file when
> someone modify the file and commit the changes on CVS. Besides, the POM
> upload works only for a single projects without modules.

That's not completely correct. You can upload local POMs by enabling
the "file://" protocol (see [0]) and specifying a POM in the URL-input
field like "file:///path/to/my/pom.xml". This way continuum adds submodules
recursively.

hth,
- martin

[0] http://maven.apache.org/continuum/faqs.html
--
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller@xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/

Re: pom.xml URL - CVS access

Posted by Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com>.
Hi Martin...

THX very much for your answer, I don't know how I've miss that we could
use the file protocol.

Regards,
Rodrigo.