Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> on 2005/05/10 14:57:04 UTC

"svn info" fails to display multiple targets

> ~/tmp/sandbox> svn help info
> info: Display information about a local or remote item.
> usage: info [TARGET...]
>
>   Print information about each TARGET (default: '.')
>   TARGET may be either a working-copy path or URL.

> ~/tmp/sandbox> svn info a b
[... and no information about "b"]

"svn info" silently ignores any targets after the first one.  It still displays
info for multiple targets in "--recursive" mode, but not multiple individually
specified targets.

Maybe it got broken during the recent addition of support for URLs?

- Julian

Re: "svn info" fails to display multiple targets

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
Julian Foad wrote:
> "svn info" silently ignores any targets after the first one.

Fixed in r14688, and proposed for v1.2.0 since it is a regression (as far as I
can tell from the history; I haven't actually tested it in v1.1).

- Julian