Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com> on 2005/05/26 23:01:45 UTC

Re: Adjusting the AWL value [ot larting]

Dimitri Yioulos wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Isn't the landscape bar required in every sysadmin's tool kit?
>
> Dimitri

Every sysadmin requires some form of LART in his toolkit. Not all sysadmins
require a head extraction tool, although they are quite handy.

Many tools, such as the landscape bar, can serve both purposes. However, if you
already have a LART, the digging bar can be used as a special-purpose tool for
head extractions.

For example I prefer a wooden object for most general purpose LARTing, as I find
the hollow sounds it makes when striking a head quite pleasing. Wooden baseball
bats are my LART of choice.

Sometimes I use the digging bar as a LART, but usually only in circumstances
where previous applications of wood have failed to produce the desired results.

The landscape bar is also an excellent tool for LARTing by intimidation. Due to
it's large size, black color, and pointy end its presence is more intimidating
to the general user than a bat. Once in a rare while I use the bar for less
severe problems as merely walking up to someone while carrying a landscape bar
will usually have the same effect as a few light blows with the bat.

Re: Adjusting the AWL value [ot larting]

Posted by Jim Maul <jm...@elih.org>.
Matt Kettler wrote:
> Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
>

>>Matt,
>>
>>Isn't the landscape bar required in every sysadmin's tool kit?
>>
>>Dimitri
>>

> Every sysadmin requires some form of LART in his toolkit. Not all sysadmins
> require a head extraction tool, although they are quite handy.
>
> Many tools, such as the landscape bar, can serve both purposes. However, if you
> already have a LART, the digging bar can be used as a special-purpose tool for
> head extractions.
>
> For example I prefer a wooden object for most general purpose LARTing, as I find
> the hollow sounds it makes when striking a head quite pleasing. Wooden baseball
> bats are my LART of choice.
>
> Sometimes I use the digging bar as a LART, but usually only in circumstances
> where previous applications of wood have failed to produce the desired results.
>
> The landscape bar is also an excellent tool for LARTing by intimidation. Due to
> it's large size, black color, and pointy end its presence is more intimidating
> to the general user than a bat. Once in a rare while I use the bar for less
> severe problems as merely walking up to someone while carrying a landscape bar
> will usually have the same effect as a few light blows with the bat.

Its a bit expensive, but man does this thing intimidate.

And 144 shots before reloading should allow for multiple targets no
problems..

http://www.backyardartillery.com/machinegun/

-Jim