Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by acostela <ac...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 16:37:22 UTC

deploying EBA file on servicemix

Hi all.

I'm working wit SMX 4.3. I have an old Java enterprise application with many
EJB's inside that was packaged as an "ear". Now I must migrate this
application to an OSGi and deploy it in SMX 4.3. I'm working on necessary
changes and now for example I have an "eba" package with everything inside
instead of the old "ear". I want to know if I can deploy this kind of
packages in SMX 4.3 because with the hot deploy folder and using the
webconsole I can't. Is there any way to do this? I've searched before in
this Forum but I didn't found anything.

Thank you very much!!.