Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Alastair Handley <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 21:24:20 UTC

DaoSessionHandler Configuration error

Hello to all.

I am making use of the DAO and DataMapper Frameworks using .NET 2.0

I am new to Ibatis and have created a small application (driven by NUnit)
which allows me to do simple CRUD operations on a single database table.  In
addiiton I have made use of IBatis so that I can support multiple databases.
In my case I send different users to different databases for their specific
data.

Everything was working until I added another alias type and result map to my
only SQLMap.xml file.  As soon as I made that change I get the following
error ....

Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain.PunchListTest (TestFixtureSetUp) :
- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.
- The error occurred in <property name="resource" value="sqlmap.config"
xmlns=" http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess" />.
- Check the IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSessionHandlers.SqlMapDaoSessionHandler.

My SQLMap.xml contains the following ....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
 PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
 " http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<sqlMap namespace="Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain"

 xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"

 <alias>
  <typeAlias alias="PunchList" type="Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain.PunchList,
Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain" />
  <typeAlias alias="PunchListItem" type="
Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain.PunchListItem , Failsafe.HomeServe.Domain" />
 </alias>

 <resultMaps>
  <resultMap id="Select-PunchList-Result" class="PunchList">
   <result property="guid" column="listID" dbType ="UniqueIdentifier" />
   <result property="name" column="Name" />
   <result property="startDate" column="StartDate"/>
   <result property="endDate" column="EndDate"/>
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="SelectPunchListItem" class="PunchListItem">
   <result property="guidx" column="listItemID" dbType ="UniqueIdentifier"
/>
   <result property="namex" column="Name" />
   <result property="startDatex" column="StartDate"/>
   <result property="endDatex" column="EndDate"/>
  </resultMap>
 </resultMaps>

 <statements>
  <insert id="Insert" parameterClass="PunchList">
  insert into List
   (ListID, Name, StartDate, EndDate)
   values
   (#guid#, #name#, #startDate#, #endDate#)
  </insert>

  <select id="Select" parameterClass="Guid"
resultMap="Select-PunchList-Result">
   select * from List
   <dynamic prepend="WHERE">
   <isParameterPresent>
   ListID = #value#
   </isParameterPresent>
   </dynamic>
  </select>
 </statements>
</sqlMap>

If I remove the second resultMap definition everything works OK.  Can
someome enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Alastairt

Re: DaoSessionHandler Configuration error

Posted by "Bruno Silva (Cool Advance)" <br...@cooladvance.com>.
What's the inner exception?

--
Bruno Silva