Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mrh <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 16:36:25 UTC

SSL Support in CMS?

In a post from last November, it was stated that CMS did not support SSL.

http://www.nabble.com/cms-API-in-Windows-tf2627647s2354.html#a7352661 Click
here to view that thread.

Since that time, has support for SSL been added to CMS?  If not, can Stomp
or Openwire handle SSL?

Thanks,
mrh

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
I personally don't know much about the ruby client (
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Ruby+Client).  You might want to post your
question to the stomp forum (http://stomp.codehaus.org/Mailing+Lists).

Regards,
Nate

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Marcos Alvares <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Nate

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Marcos Alvares <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by mrh <mr...@gmail.com>.

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.

RE: SSL Support in CMS?

RE: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by mrh <mr...@gmail.com>.
>From a developer's perspective, is the existing functionality close?  I see
where there's already an existing code branch.  If someone were to want to
complete the task, could it be done relatively quickly, or is there still a
significant amount of work to do / code to implement?

-mrh

RE: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com

RE: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by mrh <mr...@gmail.com>.

Re: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Teemu Torma <te...@torma.org>.
On Wednesday 31 October 2007, Timothy Bish wrote:
> Note that this only works on Unix platforms, not windows.

I does work on Windows, but needs openssl for that.

Teemu

RE: SSL Support in CMS?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.

RE: SSL Support in CMS?