Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Root <ro...@futurefx.com> on 1997/01/12 13:51:04 UTC

ROUS' and IRC as a development environment

Hmm, I just was wondering if any of you guys hang out on IRC...
Back when I was running InnerNET (now known as OuterNET) we used
to find it exceptionaly productive to have all the developers hang
out in a particular channel...  Development of the irci server went
rapidly because of quick response time.  We also had a mailing list
but things always seem slow on mailing lists.

Anyways, get a good eggdrop bot with file archive options enabled
and you can trade files and talk interactively about problems
and new features.

I don't know if any of you hang out in IRC already or not.. Just
wondering..

Jason

P.S. ROUS: Woo, a Princess Bride fan.. cool.. ;P  Can you perform
a maiwage?  ;)

not to mix metaphors, but:

"Life, don't talk to me about LIFE!"