Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Seyong, Um" <ar...@hanbbs.net> on 2001/04/28 03:02:22 UTC

No Serializer found to serialize

Hi.

I am a new to SOAP. Maybe my question is too basic.

I code java for deploy, which has a method returns Man.

Man class is coded by me.

I do not think that it will work well, result expected.

fault code is "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Serializer found to serialize a 'Man' using encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'".

Ok, I know that serializer needed but, how can I serialize Man class?

How can I let apache-soap serialize my custom class?

Man.class has only 3 member variable. String, int, boolean.

Re: No Serializer found to serialize

Posted by Jaap Branderhorst <ja...@xs4all.nl>.
Why don't you make your class Man a JavaBean and use BeanSerializer?
You can find a code example in the addressbook example

Regards,

Jaap