Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 13:09:53 UTC

[DISCUSS]Enhancements of the async programming model.

Hi All,

I have submitted a PR[1] improving the async programming model exists in Dubbo, the PR has been opened for days. Since the changes involved are relatively large, I kindly ask for your suggestions and reviews. To make sure you fully understand what the PR promotes, here’s an article[2] describing the design principles and how you can use it. Unfortunately, the article only have a Chinese version at present.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/1957
2. https://github.com/chickenlj/incubator-dubbo/wiki/%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E5%9F%BA%E4%BA%8EDubbo%E5%AE%9E%E7%8E%B0%E5%85%A8%E5%BC%82%E6%AD%A5%E8%B0%83%E7%94%A8%E9%93%BE

Best regards,
Jun