Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mano Pájaro <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 22:37:55 UTC

Validators issue

Hello list! I'm trying to use AJAX validators in my form, I have a component
in my JSP like:
<s:select key="alumn.sge2ParamByZone" list="%{zones}" listValue="detail"
label="Zone"/>
where %{zones} is a list of objects Sge2Param, which detail attibute returns
the name of each object.
When I'm using Validators in all textfield fields, when it does the
validation return an "Invalid field value for field
"alumno.sge2ParamByZone"" message for my select component even when I'm not
validating it! I think that maybe has relation the fact that the select is
returning an object different than a string or another common type of
objects. Any help? Any suggestions? Thank you!
--
Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas VIII Semestre (Actual)