Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Thomas Dik - MendriX <t....@mendrix.nl> on 2016/04/05 16:38:14 UTC

Cordova plugin help

Dear Sir or Madam,

I've been trying to develop a cordova plugin for android but I've had no success so far. So I tried to create a simple Hello World plugin to check if the java exec method is called but still with no success. I've attached the simple Hello World plugin to this mail and I was hoping you can have a look since I'm kinda at a loss and need to make progress for my internship.

Kind regards,
Thomas Dik | Stagiair/Intern
[unnamed]<http://www.mendrix.nl/>

T.Dik@MendriX.nl<ma...@gdx.nl> | www.MendriX.nl<http://www.gdx.nl/>
T: +31(0)346 290 700 | F: +31(0)346 290 709
Vragen en ondersteuning via Support@MendriX.nl<ma...@gdx.nl> of telefonisch.
MendriX is ingeschreven bij de Kamer van Koophandel te Utrecht onder nummer 30189917. Aan deze e-mail kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.

Re: Cordova plugin help

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
You can also reach out on the cordova slack channel as many developers are
lurking there.

https://cordova.slack.com/
join: http://slack.cordova.io/

@purplecabbage