Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 22:04:43 UTC

[txn] Heads up ?

Hi Selcuk,

can we have a bt of information about what you are doing those days, and
what is on your roadmap ?

Many thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [txn] Heads up ?

Posted by Selcuk AYA <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,
after my last check in about two weeks ago(about conflict test and
related fixes), I didnt have time to do anything.

My pan is to:
*complete txn conflict tests and realted fixes.
*handle logical caches sitting above partitions(like alias cache,
schema registries etc.). I briefly mentioned these but I will email
you as to how I plan to handle these.

After these two, forward going path will be complete and I can start
implementing the crash recovery part.

I am hoping to get back into action sometime next week.

thanks
Selcuk