Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/07 23:37:15 UTC

Storage Pool == Primary Storage?

Hi,

Quick API question:

In the API docs, I see reference to "storage pool."  I am curious about how
to create and delete Primary Storage.  Is creating and deleting a storage
pool equivalent to creating and deleting a Primary Storage?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

RE: Storage Pool == Primary Storage?

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Yes, storage pool == primary storage, later on it will be changed to primary data store, hope it will be cleaner...