Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michael Niemann <xm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/13 09:23:58 UTC

Fitting large gaphics to page

hello,
I'm using this code to sale large graphis so they will fit to the page:
<fo:external-graphic src="{@src}" content-width="scale-to-fit" content-
 height="100%" width="100%" scaling="uniform">

my poblem with this code is that the attibute width is set to 100% which makes small graphics having only whitespace to their right although they're small inline graphics.

is there a way to solve this in xsl:fo ?

regards michael

Re: Fitting large gaphics to page

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
XSL 1.1 offers "scale-down-to-fit" but that's not implemented in FOP,
yet. Furthermore, inline-progression-dimension.minimum/optimum/maximum
could also help here but that functionality is not available, either.

Patches welcome (scale-down-to-fit should be easy to implement,
min/opt/max is tricky.

Jeremias Maerki