Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "GASCHLER, Jean" <je...@capgemini.com> on 2018/11/08 16:54:55 UTC

Problem of connection in Remote Process Group

Hi

I have some difficulties to put in place a working infrastructure with at least two secured NIFI(s) : the first one calling a remoteProcessGroup linked with the second one which is behind a Nginx reverse-proxy.
I am looking for someone who has experience with such configuration because the NIFI documentation is not clear about this.

[cid:image001.png@01D4778C.272ACC30]
What should I change in the NIFI configuration of the site3 if I want this other infrastructure?

[cid:image002.png@01D4778C.272ACC30]
Thanks a lot

--Jean Gaschler

Re: Problem of connection in Remote Process Group

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

If you haven't, please take a look on this documentation. There are few
example configurations and deployment diagrams you can refer.
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#site_to_site_reverse_proxy_properties

Also, here are some Nginx configurations that I used to develop and test
the routing feature.
https://github.com/ijokarumawak/nifi-reverseproxy/tree/master/nginx

The S2S routing capability is introduced at NiFi 1.7.0.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Koji