Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denny Lee <de...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/04 16:49:35 UTC

isUserInRole

Joby,
Thanks for you reply.  I have not tried
request.isUserInRole("Denny").  I was under the
impression that role has to do with being admin or
user.  I can get the user name through the
request.getRemoteUser() but I am still stuck with the
role thing.
Subject:	 RE: isUserInRole question
Date:	Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:35:22 +0530
From:	joby.joseph1@wipro.com
To:	tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to my
Yahoo! Briefcase ]

Hi Denny,

U hav to use request.isUserInRole("Denny") to compare
whether the user
logged in is Denny or not

Joby.