Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2005/11/16 01:02:51 UTC

Paging Jeremy Boynes

Hi Jeremy,

I'm afraid I don't understand bug 556, which you logged. I have updated
the bug with a comment and some attachments. Hopefully they describe my
confusion. I would appreciate a fuller explanation of the problem you saw.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: Paging Jeremy Boynes

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Jeremy,

I'm afraid I still don't understand the problem. I have run some
additional experiments and clipped to the  bug another comment with jar
file. If you could script this problem, that would be a great help.

Thanks,
-Rick