Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/21 05:57:09 UTC

Would not Stage source releases on dist.apache.org

Hi all,

I have compeleted the steps before step h(Stage source releases on
dist.apache.org) according to the release guide[1] , But I could not find
any code except KEYS in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hudi/, so would not use
svn to checkout. Any suggestions?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Apache+Hudi+%28incubating%29+-+Release+Guide

Best,
Leesf

Re: Would not Stage source releases on dist.apache.org

Posted by Balaji Varadarajan <v....@ymail.com.INVALID>.
 Awesome. Let me know if you need anything else.
Balaji.V
    On Monday, January 20, 2020, 11:32:08 PM PST, leesf <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Works after using  *svn
checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hudi