Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matt England <me...@mengland.net> on 2005/09/26 00:39:48 UTC

WebSVN: tarballs for single files? (Are client Qs forbidden?)

[My apologies in advance if client-specific Qs are forbidden on this
list.  The WebSVN email traffic is so poor (a grand total of 16 emails)
that I figure I had to post here if were to try and get answer.]

I'd like to be able to make WebSVN create Tarballs (ie, produce a "Tarball"
link) for single files as well as directories.

Is there a quick way I can do this as a code modification?

Thanks for any help,
-Matt

Re: WebSVN: tarballs for single files? (Are client Qs forbidden?)

Posted by Matt England <me...@mengland.net>.
At 9/25/2005 07:39 PM, Matt England wrote:
>[My apologies in advance if client-specific Qs are forbidden on this
>list.  The WebSVN email traffic is so poor (a grand total of 16 emails)
>that I figure I had to post here if were to try and get answer.]

My bad, I just noticed that their "dev" list has a lot more traffice, I'll
post questions there.

-Matt