Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2006/05/15 18:06:03 UTC

Fwd: Russian for Roller2.0

Thank you very much Alexandr.

Roller Team:

Should we add this  to trunk despite the fact that 1) it's probably a
little out of date and 2) we may not be able to verify that it is an
accurate translation?

Or, is this the type of contribution that we should post on the
Roller Support project instead?

And mentors: how do other Apache projects handle translation issues
like this?

- Dave

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Russian for Roller2.0

Posted by Max Rudman <mr...@steelbrick.com>.
I am fluent in Russian. I took a quick look and it looks fine.

Max

Re: Fwd: Russian for Roller2.0

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.