Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Julien Desquenne <jd...@polyedre.fr> on 2016/08/26 14:40:07 UTC

Re: Bad Datagrid scrolling performance on Yoga3 (core i5 / geforce 940M)

Sorry for long reply, but I investigated more again this problem

Short answer : when I disable the Touch Screen functionality in Windows
10, the scroll performance issue is corrected.

So, is there a problem with Flex and "touch screen" for the scrolling
performance on Datagrid (with itemRenderers) ?

Thanks for your advices and help.

Le 02/04/2016 � 22:41, Alex Harui a �crit :

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/26/16, 7:40 AM, "Julien Desquenne" <jd...@polyedre.fr> wrote:

>Sorry for long reply, but I investigated more again this problem
>
>Short answer : when I disable the Touch Screen functionality in Windows
>10, the scroll performance issue is corrected.
>
>So, is there a problem with Flex and "touch screen" for the scrolling
>performance on Datagrid (with itemRenderers) ?
>
>Thanks for your advices and help.

I don't know anything about how Touch Screen affects Flex.  It would be
interesting to see what a performance profile shows.  Can you provide
profiler data with and without Touch Screen?

Thanks,
-Alex