Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/04 15:43:30 UTC

How can a resource be called automatically in cocoon

Hi all,

I am a bit embraced from sending many questions today!!!, anyway here is my question:

I have the following pipeline:

<map:pipeline>

<map:match pattern="login">

<map:generate src="project/login.xml"/>

<map:transform src="project/login.xsl">

  </map:transform>

<map:transform type="sql">

<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="newdb"/>

   </map:transform>

     <map:serialize type="xml"/>

    </map:match>

<map:match pattern="dosession">

<map:generate src="project/buildusersession.xml"/>

<map:transform type="session"/>

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

</map:pipeline>

How can I tell cocoon to execute the second match pattern "dosession" automatically, because I want the session to be created as soon as the user logs into the system (i.e. when the first match patternl "login" is executed).

Many thanks in advance for your help

Fadi