Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jorge Jiménez C." <jo...@tuxpan.com> on 2007/03/20 14:13:59 UTC

Accesing parameters in "services.xml"

The file "service.xml" supports arbitrary named parameters. Can I use
the values of those parameters from inside a service class? (axiom based
service)

I would like to use the same service class (as shared library in Tomcat)
and change only the parameter value (i.e. the ".aar" file only needs to
carry the "services.xml" file, and point to a common class for all
deployed services)

Thanx in advance.

Re: Accesing parameters in "services.xml"

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jorge ;

> The file "service.xml" supports arbitrary named parameters. Can I use
> the values of those parameters from inside a service class? (axiom
> based service)

Yes , you can do that. What you need is to get access to AxisService and
from that ask the parameter.
You can get AxisService instance into your service class in few ways ,
one way is to add  the following method in to your service class and
from SericeContext get the axisService

public void init(ServiceContext sc){

}