Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/16 13:13:39 UTC

Invoice --Billing Account ID

I created a billing account - and i am not sure how to make it appear in the
invoice...

I know i have to configure somewhere.. but i am not sure where... i tried by
adding Billing account as payment method in a store.. but it did not show
up...

So how to i map billing account to sales or purchase invoice?

Any references?

Re: Invoice --Billing Account ID

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.... and my req. is this:

I will have 2 billing accounts like here:

1) Comp_Corp_AC	company Corporate Account - here in entered are all receipts
and payment to company e.g. payouts, corporate expenses such as events,
promotions etc.

2) Comp_General_AC  Company General Account - enters Sales, purchases of
equipments/products.

So when i receive a payment against a sales invoice... to which a/c does it
go by default, if i do not select one of the above billing account...?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Remember to associate the customer to the billing account in the role
of "bill to customer".

Jacopo