Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/06/25 18:16:07 UTC

1.2 final or RC2 ?

Hi,

Our RC1 has enjoyed some decent usage I believe and no real blocker has been
found so far. But we still had quite a few minor fixes and small patches. In
isolation, nothing to really worry about but that's about 15 commits. So we
now have a choice between:

  1. Finally releasing 1.2 now
  2. Rolling a RC2 and give it a couple of weeks as well

Given how long we took to come to that release, my personal preference would
be to be done with it and release the final. We can always roll a quick
1.2.1 if a blocker is found after (although at that point the chances of
this happening are really low).

Opinions?

Cheers,
Matthieu