Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Dumaresq <jd...@cimeq.qc.ca> on 2006/10/24 19:45:05 UTC

problem with my queues

hi all,

I have done a setup with sendmail, procmail, spamassassin to filter spam. When i look into my maillog i see many error like this:

timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input

I use spamd -d

procmail:

:0fw: formail1.lock
| formail -I "X-Priority" -I "Priority" -I "Importance" -I "X-MSMail-Priority"

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| spamassassin

# Pipe likely spam through formail adding
# the four headers that represent low priority

:0fw: formail2.lock
| formail -I "X-Priority: 5" -I "Priority: Non-Urgent" -I "Importance: low" -I "X-MSMail-Priority: Low"

And also, my mqueues is always grown. I have like 70 message in queues since 2 days. But the new message is working.

regards

Jonathan