Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/16 09:51:17 UTC

Wicket 6 development

We have released 3 bug fixes to 1.5.x and it seems like it is more
stable now. Stuff for wicket.next is piling up, so I propose we start
our wicket-6.x.y work, using semantic versioning. Since Wicket 6 will
be a breaker API wise, we can just stick with trunk for new
development, and move maintenance for 1.5.x to a branch.

WDYT?

Martijn

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I just attached a patch to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3367 that integrates
Matej's work described at
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-ajax-rewriting.html

Please take a look and give feedback.
Thanks!

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

RE: Wicket 6 development

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

AW: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
+1

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can start by providing patches in our jira and by helping people
on this list.

-igor

Re: Wicket 6 development

Posted by anantasthana <an...@gmail.com>.