Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2003/11/01 22:49:39 UTC

Re: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?

> Now that it's been a few weeks since RC2 I'm leaning towards a 2.0
> final instead of a fixed RC2 release.  How do the other committers feel
> about this?

Mike, according to the Jakarta project guidelines we may not release the
final version until we have a bug-free release candidate for two weeks.
We'll have to release RC3 before we can release the final.

Oleg

Re: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Mike,
I remember reading it a while ago, but I can't find any mentioning of
such a requirement anywhere on the Jakarta site anymore. Disregard my
remark.

oleg

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Oleg,

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Aha.  That's good to know.

I'm working on another patch for bug 24309, which we may want to
include in 2.0.  Are there any other outstanding problems?